Skip to content
- We request that all payments are made in full on booking. A complete refund will be given provided cancellation is not within 24 hours of booked date.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests exhibiting unacceptable or antisocial behaviour, under which circumstances no reimbursement of booking charges will be due.
- We will not accept any liability for any damage to or loss of any personal property while on site. Any complaints must be made during the stay in order to give us the opportunity to rectify any problems; any complaints made after departure will not be accepted. We are relieved of any liability should, due to circumstances beyond our control, the pod becomes unavailable or unsuitable for letting. Any money paid will be reimbursed in full and the booking will be cancelled.
- We reserve the right to levy a cleaning charge if the pod/hot tub are left in a particularly poor condition.
- The pods are strictly non-smoking & no pets are allowed except for service dogs. Any evidence to suggest that there has been smoking in the pod will lead to additional cleaning charges.
- The pods are cleaned and all linen and towels are changed between lettings, and weekly for longer letting periods.
- Hot tub do's and don'ts provided in information booklet must be read and adhered to.
- We ask that any noise outside of the pod i.e. music playing, has ended by 10.30pm, this is to ensure all guests on site can expect a quiet and relaxing evening.